CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 13, 2005

Today I ran the 10K course in town. Even though I ran in the morning before I went to work, it was still in the 80's and at least 100% humidity! It is strange, but I do not remember anything I was thinking about while I was out on the roads. Several months ago I wrote a post about what I normally think about when I run, and today was one of those days when I wasn’t thinking about anything. I still do not understand how I could run for an hour and not think of anything, but maybe that was the way my body wanted to deal with the weather. Tomorrow I am sure I will be back to thinking about: the future, what I am going to wear to work, what I should buy my dad for father’s day, and of course solving the problems of the world. :)

2 comments:

Liz Chapman said...

That is one of the things I love about running, my body is moving, but my mind is still.

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Heh, heh. I get the best ideas when I run and then I forget them all when I get home. Its almost like I need to be sweaty and exhausted to make my brain work again.