CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2005

Leaving....On a Jet Plane

Last week was a little pathetic (in the running sense) and this week does not look promising....but oh, how I will enjoy my vacation! Last week I was looking for cheap tickets to Hawaii but I could not find anything reasonable. That all changed yesterday afternoon around 1:00. I found a great deal and hear I sit only 15 hours after purchasing the ticket, getting ready to leave for the airport. Yahoo!! Hawaii here I come!!! :)

5 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Have a great trip, April Anne!!! :)

Unknown said...

woohoo! have a great time, aa!

Anonymous said...

Hey! not fair...sooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hey! not fair...sooo jealous!

brent said...

are ya back yet? how'd it go?