CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Updated Directory

This past week/weekend have been crazy busy so I have not had a lot of time to run, but hopefully that will change this week. My running stop watch stopped working on Saturday, so I plan to buy a new one this week. I also have to buy a new pair of running sun glasses, because mine cracked a few weeks ago (during one of my runs on an extremely cold day). Other than that, all is going well and I will hopefully have a more exciting post next weekend (and hopefully some pics. too!)

Please don't forget to check out the Running Blog Family directory. It was just updated. (Thank you Mark!)

Monday - None
Tuesday - 26.43 minutes
Wednesday - 30 minutes
Thursday - 4 miles on the 'mill
Friday - None
Saturday - 27 minutes
Sunday - None

4 comments:

Jank said...

3 days outside? I feel like such a wuss.

Hope teaching is going well. It's something I always have kind of wished I could convince myself to do. Watching the light go on with kids is probably the greatest feeling in the world (My best job ever was teaching rock climbing at a summer camp).

brent said...

wow 4 days of running, that is most excellent! i too am an outdoor running-in-the-cold wuss :-)

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Looks like you had a good week to me. I could use some real running shades myself. I need ones with 100% UV block, and also they need to be polarized. Its tough to find both for less than $50.

Dawnuella said...

hey, you should check ebay for the glasses and watch. who knows? maybe you'll get a bargain! Gotta love ebay! ;-) he..he..